HR Data Analyst Telford £47,000 per annum DOE
Your new company
This business is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology and they are now looking for a HR Data Analyst to join their team. To be suitable for this role you will have an inquisitive mind and a passion for the interpretation and analysis of data, this role is an integral part of the HR business unit. In this role you will own the strategy for people data, building reports and developing innovative ways to explain data trends and create engaging visual data presentations.
Your new role
- Building the people reporting capability through a series of data dashboards, aggregating data from disparate sources and translating it into monthly reports providing meaningful business insights
- Creating monthly and ad-hoc reporting packs highlighting trends, and progress against KPIs across the employee lifecycle (recruitment, L&D, talent and succession planning, levels of engagement, performance management, leaver analysis, absence & reconciliation of headcount data)
- Analysing and interpreting employee and candidate data held across various data dashboards /sources
- Presenting monthly reports presenting key business insights with recommendations of interventions/actions to take based on data driven insights and trends across the employee lifecycle
- Driving and delivering continuous improvements to our HR data reporting capability.
- Responsibility for key people data audit requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have:
- A real passion for the interpretation and analysis of people data
- A high level of attention to detail, spotting errors and advising on solutions
- Excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Cross-functional awareness of HR practices and policy
- Good experience with data governance and quality
- A track record producing monthly & ad-hoc reporting packs using Power BI and delivering insights
- Experience of working within a People function analysing reports & identifying trends
- An eye for detail and thirst for translating critical information into meaningful workforce insight and actions
- Strong knowledge and experience utilising Power BI, building dashboards analysing trends and making recommendations based on insights
- A strong knowledge and high level of confidence in the use of spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating results
- An ability to analyse, model and interpret data and make recommendations to the HR team for action
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary ranging from £40,000-£47,000 depending on experience. Working hours are standard office hours from Monday to Friday. Their is a hybrid working policy in place, you will be expected to be in the Telford office at least once a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.