Job ID: 210055807
Leicester, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Recruitment agency Quest Employment is looking for a motivated full time Sortation Operative for Amazon.
£10.40 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.40 per hour for night time shifts.
Up to £20.80 per hour for overtime (between 50-60 hours)
New! Start your role before 18th September 2021 and also receive a £500 sign on bonus
Quest Employment offers Temporary / Flex Colleague Contract of Employment
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Quest Employment to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
Flexible shift patterns. Shift availability may vary.
We have a range of full time, day or night shifts.
Amazon Logistics (SNG1) Interlink Business Park, Interlink WayEast, Coalville, Leicester, LE67 1LD, United Kingdom
You can start your online application by clicking 'I Agree' below now or alternatively call to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email and we will contact you back.
Why work for Amazon?
The responsibilities of an Amazon Associate:
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a Fulfillment Associate within an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
- Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehouse
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
- Feeling comfortable in lifting, bending and twisting, kneeling and crouching
No formal qualifications required