Title: Logistics Operative
Duration: Until March 2022
Rate: £15 p/hour PAYE
Safe and accurate execution of warehouse processes including goods receipt, put away, cycle counting, picking, deliver to line and preparing orders for despatch.
Ensuring 6S, warehouse and yard standards are upheld.
Forklift License would be preferrable
- Ensuring inbound couriers are directed safely across the yard to the appropriate unloading bay.
- Unloading of delivery vehicles and review of delivery paperwork ensuring that delivery guidelines are met.
- Transfer of MRO returns to the MRO drop off zone.
- Receipt of deliveries against PO's in SAP.
- Picking from storage locations into appropriate order container e.g. kit box, bag, tote box.
- Labelling of decanted materials where required.
- Transfer picked orders to tug marshalling area, awaiting quality inspection or packing area.
- Packaging and labelling of orders to packaging specifications.
- Generations and signature of dangerous goods note.
- Transfer of packed orders to shipping area.
- Ensuring outbound couriers are directed safely across the yard to the appropriate loading bay.
- Handover of correct deliveries to outbound courier and retrieve signed collection note.
- Handover collection note to shipping and update delivery board.