Full-Time Warehouse Operative
Job ID: 210057734
start your role before 18th September 2021 and also receive a £1000 sign on bonus
Apply here for a position in one of the below locations:
- Amazon BHX3/10 Daventry, 4 Royal Oak Way North, NN11 8QL
- Amazon BHX4 Coventry, Lyons Park, Sayer Drive, Allesley, CV5 9FA
- Amazon BHX5 Rugby, Unit 3, Waver Way, CV23 0XF
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated full time Warehouse Operative. Pay:
£10.40 per hour for day time shifts.
£12.11 per hour for night time shifts.
BHX4 and BHX5
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.71 per hour for night time shifts.Transport:
We currently offer subsidized transport to all 3 locations. See the timetables on https://
- To BHX3/10 Daventry from White Street Coach Park, Coventry, CV14TX
- To BHX4 Coventry from multiple pick-up points in Coventry (see timetable)
- To BHX5 Rugby from multiple pick-up points in Coventry (see timetable)
Fixed term contract until January 2022. Shorter lengths available to suit all needs so please speak with the recruiter during interview if you are interested in a different contract length.Shifts available:
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, part time day or night shifts.Shift availability may vary. The hours of work are:
- 40 hours per week
- 4 days per week
- Set shift patterns
If you are looking for alternative hours, we also have available Part-time roles (20 hours per week) - Apply here . Why work for Amazon?
The responsibilities of an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre