Are you a Customer Service Executive in a technical environment who is used to understanding often complex customer needs and upselling technical product solutions over the phone? We need a Technical Account Manager to join the team at an internatioal manufacturer of turnkey solutions in a fun, yet professional office.
BASIC SALARY: £24,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience and potential)
· £1,400 annual bonus (paid out in 4 quarterly instalments)
· Company Pension (4% Contribution) after 3 months
· 20 days annual holiday (rising to 25 days after 5 years)
· Private Healthcare for employee
· Life Assurance
· Professional / Ongoing Training & Development
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Market Harborough, Oundle, Huntingdon, Wellingborough, Thrapston, Corby, Oakham, Uppingham, Rushden, Bedford, Irthlingborough
JOB DESCRIPTION: Customer Service Executive, Technical Account Manager: Industrial Components, Material Handling, Turnkey Solutions
The role is split roughly 70% customer service / 30% internal account management sales & will evolve over time into more of a 50:50 split. Within this role, you are required to prepare quotes according to customers' needs, then convert quotes into orders through selling or upselling. For existing customers, the quotes are converted into orders, this being the customer service part.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Customer Service Executive, Technical Account Manager: Industrial Components, Material Handling, Turnkey Solutions
· Servicing new and customers, telephonically
· Learning and keeping abreast of new products (continuous learning process), their applications and general features/ advantages / benefits
· Understanding customers' needs and preparing offers for parts and service, on the SAP computer system
· Liaising with both the direct customers as well as factories located Internationally
· Supporting the external business developer
· Providing feedback and regular updates to customers
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Customer Service Executive, Technical Account Manager: Industrial Components, Material Handling, Turnkey Solutions
Ideally, you will have a strong customer service background within a technical product solutions capacity. Alternatively you could be an ambitious individual with either Account Manager, Sales Support, Technician, Telephone Selling, or Internal Sales work experience.
Other traits and qualifications to include:
· BTEC qualification (or equivalent) in technical or engineering-related field
· Sales personality, enjoy building relationship with regular customers
· Target orientated
· Computer literate & proficient on Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and EMail)
We are an international manufacturer of material handling solutions. We have a very broad range of product solutions which are in very high demand and are sold into a diversified range of industry sectors. Our customer base includes many global household name brands. We operate globally and have several thousand employees. We are growing at a rapid pace, and have ambitious plans for growth. The markets we are active in are all growing. We offer excellent training, development and secure employment.
The right candidate will have the opportunity internally to progress to field sales or management
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Technical Internal Sales Account Manager- Industrial Components / Material Handling, Internal Technical Sales Engineer - industrial Components / Material Handling, Internal Sales Engineer, Engineer, Customer Services, Sales Engineer, Internal Sales, PPMA, Material Handling, Materials Handling, Automation, Warehousing & Logistics, Industrial Components, Industrial Sales Engineer, Technical Telesales, Mechatronic Engineer, Mechatronic
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK16390, Wallace Hind Selection