We are looking for part-time Sports Managers in Bourne End to open, supervise and close site when leisure and event bookings are taking place.
The role involves working part-time hours on evenings and weekends, so perfect for someone who is looking to work outside of regular working hours.
As a Leisure & Sports Manager, you will be based at Bourne End Academy and work on behalf of our client who specialise in the letting of local facilities, from large Secondary Schools to local Church Halls.
Managing the site, when leisure and sports bookings are taking place, you will be the friendly face of the company in your local community, providing excellent customer service and ensuring that the site is maintained after each booking.
ABOUT THE ROLE - Sports Manager
As a part time site manager, you will be responsible for the opening, supervising and closing of the booked facility.
Primarily, this will be a lone working role, although there are sometimes other school staff on site and of course always lots of hirers of our facilities. So being comfortable using your own initiative and taking responsibility is a must.
Shifts are outside of regular working hours and can be between the hours of 4:30pm and 9:30pm / Monday - Friday, and weekends offering earlier hours between 9am and 5pm.
Please note exact hours depend on hirer bookings.
* Experience in a customer facing role desirable.
* Experience in a sports facility role desirable.
* Experience in a key-holder position advantageous.
* Must uphold the high customer service and cleaning standards.
* Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
* Meeting and greeting clients and administering check-ins before use - ensuring all hirers feel welcome!
* Whilst on site, ensuring all guest enquiries are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner, guaranteeing guest satisfaction.
* Ensuring all facilities are open, clean, and safe to use before each client arrives on site. During current Covid-19 practices, cleaning between each hire will be necessary.
* Ensuring all health and safety, risk assessments and company policies and procedures are always adhered to. Ensuring a safe environment for both you and those using the facilities is a must.
* Ensuring that all facilities are clean and back to how they were found, then securely locking the site down before leaving for the evening.
Contract is Part Time - Zero Hours due to the nature of changing hours depending on number of bookings received for venue.
Salary: £9.00-£10.00 per hour, dependent on experience
Flexibility week to week is essential, although it is anticipated that you would work the same shifts every week, where possible.
Uniform and training provided.
Successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply or enquire further, please send a CV with your contact details.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes skills, experience, education, and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who have not been successful. You will be informed as to the outcome of your application as soon as possible if you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you give consent for your CV to be processed by Key Appointments for recruitment purposes only.