The Network Professional team have been approached by a market leading manufacturer for automotive parts in aiding the search for a HR Administrator, to be based in Eastleigh. The company in question have an impressive list of clients & partners across multiple jurisdictions, and are highly professional, diligent and responsive concerning the market in the United Kingdom. With a growing business that encompasses several locations; both inside and outside of the UK, the acquisition of a HR Administrator to be based out of Eastleigh would aid enormously in the growth and development of the business, especially at a regional level.
Your Role & Responsibilities
* Implementing, reviewing and adapting HR Policies & Procedures, ensuring these are up to date with current legislation
* Starting up HR Systems, suggesting continual improvements and procedural changes that can be made to aid the business
* Working with the HR team across a number of key areas, including regional and national projects
* Assisting with the recruitment process of new candidates, from screening and initial selection, to final interview stages
* Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
* Undertaking and assisting in more personal duties where necessary, including grievance and disciplinary meetings
* General HR duties & remaining a key point of contact for staff in various functions and roles
What you need to apply
For this position, applicants should be CIPD Level 3 qualified or looking/be in the process of studying CIPD Level 5, and have a solid background working in HR roles at an Administrator, Co-ordinator or Assistant level. The role in question will be varied and wide-reaching, thus applicants who have exposure to a wide range of HR issues and systems, or those who display an excellent aptitude towards learning and development are sought after. Additionally, applicants will need to have strong people skills, be organised and efficient; with the capability to work on several tasks at one time, whilst working to a deadline.
What you will get in return:
This fantastic opportunity to become part of an international organisation with exposure within multiple countries and jurisdictions is ideally suited for capable and ambitious HR individuals looking to accelerate their careers. The role in question is offering £25,000 as a base salary, with excellent opportunities for progression and development, to be achieved in tandem with further CIPD study, whereupon support will be provided. Additionally, you will become a key member of a growing team, where a number of exciting development are scheduled to be announced in the coming months.
If you are interested and would like to have a discussion to find out more information, please reach out to Justin Heron - Associate Director: