Product Manager Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a local Dorset based company who are looking to recruit a Product Manager. You will be fully immersed in all areas of the business and be the key person that links the process of conception to client delivery. This role has fantastic development and progression opportunities and more responsibility you develop the business.
The Product Manager will need to come from an FMCG product background and have strong project management skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate on clients regarding product specifications and requirements
- Work with the account managers to identify and drive new product development and product upgrades
- Manage and deliver multiple projects at any time
- Work with several different product ranges at any one time
- Liaise with factories in the far east
- Negotiate on supplier prices
- Work with designers on product packaging and make up
- Track and progress projects with excellent communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of Cost Per Action would be highly beneficial
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience dealing with suppliers in the far east
- Experience in a project based role
- FMCG experience is essential
- Excellent work ethic, loyal and dedicated to the company
Salary and Benefits:
- £22,000 - 28,000 per annum
- Working hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Free onsite parking
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Fun team environment
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities
This Product Manager Job in Bournemouth will suit candidate who have experience in a similar position.
If you are interested in this Product Manager position, please click on 'Apply Now’.
Alternatively, to see our other positions, please visit our website.