Teaching Personnel are searching for Cover Supervisors for a partnership school in Middlesbrough, commencing in September.
- Flexible role, 2-5 days per week
- Responsibilities include: behaviour management, classroom management, setting expectations for lessons throughout the school day
- Providing feedback after each lesson for the class teacher to return to
- Secondary provision (aged 11-16)
- Caters for young people with Social Emotional Mental Health Difficulties (SEMH) and challenging behaviour as well as Looked After Pupils and those excluded from mainstream education
- Class sizes of no more than 8-10
- Dedicated behaviour support team on hand to respond to any issues
- School day runs from 8:30-3:10
- Experience responding to challenging behaviour and/or classroom management
- Ability to take initiative and instruct small groups of pupils
- Confident within different academic settings across the curriculum (English/Maths/Science) although strong subject knowledge is not needed as work will always be set for you
- De-escalation trained
- Educated to Degree Level or experience as a Teaching Assistant/Cover Supervisor
If you are interested in this role, or would like a confidential chat to find out more - please get in touch ASAP!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.