Qualified SEN Teaching Assistant - Ongoing Long Term
8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday, Term Time Only
We are recruiting on behalf of special school in Stoke on Trent. They are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to support pupils on a one to one basis. This would be a long term position starting the 1st September at least until Christmas.
Some of the pupils present wide range of complex needs such as ASD and ADHD. At the same time these children may have other SEND statements. We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked in primary or secondary SEN / ASD provisions or mainstream schools settings. You must be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills, solid communication skills and experience within SEN.
Applicants must have Level 2 or 3 Teaching and Learning Support.
In your new role you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on their development both academically and socially. If you want a role where you feel that you are making a difference then please get in touch.
- Previous experience either working in SEN school, provisions, mainstream schools settings with students with SEN Needs.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a creative classroom management style.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Full registration with us including; enhanced DBS on the update service, 2 references, Right to Work and Qualifications for Teaching and Learning Support. We offer online registration at this time.