A market leading and well established Estate Agency with high profile offices and excellent market presence are looking for an exceptional, high calibre Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their Newbridge branch in Bath.
This role is not for the faint hearted! You will need high energy, ambition and the desire to be the best of the best. Must be able to hit the ground running, have a passion for property and delivering exceptional customer service.
They are looking for a person who will undertake the following...
- Negotiating offers
- Pro-actively explore new business and valuations from all possible avenues, ie. local applicants, canvassing, old valuations, withdrawn listings etc.
- Registering applicants, encouraging valuations and add-on services
- Dealing with web portal enquiries
- Creating viewings / accompanying viewings
- Landlord, vendor, buyer updates / viewing feedback
- Receiving offers and taking relevant information/negotiating lets
- Cross selling all departments
- Re-marketing properties
- Dealing with relevant notices to leave
- Dealing with tenant swaps
- Develop new business through existing and newly formed relationships.
- Maintain and improve rapport with existing clients and drive up levels of service/fees.
- Contribute to the process of: rent reviews, fee structures, any other profit driven opportunities i.e. referrals for removals, insurance (although not at landlord cost), mortgage leads for buy to let re-financing
- Identify if current procedures are best practice and implement if not
If you are...
- A team player
- Can hit the ground running
- Passionate about people & property
- Pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service
Then please get in touch on .
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.