I am seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a highly reputable Regional Contractor based in Newbury. You will be responsible for covering projects in the West London/ Berkshire area, there is flexibility with working from home a couple of days a week.
They are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with JCT design & build experience and that is capable of running their own project over £10million.
The position is available to start ASAP.
Salary up to £65,000- £75,000 + package
* Main contracting or residential experience
* A degree in Quantity Surveying is desirable
* Good knowledge of JCT form of contract
* Tender pricing and take off
* Commercial management of projects
* Monthly valuation preparation
* Cost control of projects
* Procurement & placement of bespoke material costs
* Relationship building with subcontractors, design team, and suppliers
* Excellent Salary
* Company car or car allowance
* Company pension scheme
My client is looking for someone to start in June and will be holding interviews straight away, if you are interested in this position please apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.