Graduate required for a well-established supplier of Material Solutions to industrial markets based in Waltham Abbey. Our client is looking for a Graduate that is hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in their various projects.
The graduate will be trained on both the quality and production side of things and this is a great opportunity for an entry engineering position.
LATE SHIFT POSITION
Graduate Quality & Production Operative Position Overview
- Operate test equipment to carry out flame tests, compression tests, colour tests, tensile tests, hardness tests, 3 d scans and other tests as required
- Perform relevant inspections of incoming goods and manufactured parts as specified and complete the associated documentation and produce FAIRs if appropriate
- Pack and label goods
- Work in silicone production as required
- Perform manual operations to manufacture or finish parts.
- Provide cover for Goods Inwards Inspector
- Operate the machines in accordance with the training received and relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- Ensure that Warehousing, Stock Control, Production, Inspection and Packing are carried out in accordance with procedures specified within the Q.A system as well as other company documentation and that traceability is maintained throughout the processes.
- Ensure that the method of manufacture and packaging of products comply with the company's Health & Safety policies and relevant COSHH assessments.
- Completion of documentation as specified within the Q.A system for all processes (paper-based and IT-based)
- Ensure that all materials are stored correctly and relevant Q.A documentation completed.
- Ensure the production and warehouse area is kept clean, tidy, with all walkways, doors and fire exits, free of obstruction. Operate in accordance with the 5S system.
- As required perform routine maintenance on the production equipment and administrate Calibration and Maintenance systems.
- As instructed, work within other departments, provided you have received appropriate training.
- Operate in accordance with Quality and Health & Safety procedures.
- Provide training for staff within your department as directed, and for any subsequent new employees.
- Work overtime to meet production targets. Management will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible.
- Prepare goods for shipping, complete the relevant paperwork as trained and liaise with the shipping department.
Graduate Quality & Production Operative Position Requirements
- Degree served in mechanical engineering
- Based near Waltham Abbey
Graduate Quality & Production Operative Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £23,000
- Hours of work 13:45-22:00 45 min unpaid breaks
- £2000 shift allowance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.