Purpose of Role:
- To provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the Client’s premises and staff;
- To carry out Company Policy on loss prevention and ensure the safety of staff and visitors;
- To provide excellent customer service skills at all times remaining professional and courteous at all times
- To keep an accurate log of all activity on site by using the equipment provided
- To conduct internal and external patrols in line with site expectations
- To conduct and record period checks on site equipment or plant ware
- To issue keys in accordance with customer policy and maintaining an accurate log
- To lawfully deter potential troublemakers on site;
- To observe and report incidents using the correct reporting systems;
- To support customer management with staff, visitor and contractor searches
- To use the CCTV systems to ensure staff and premises safety is not compromised and escalate any issues
- To carry out all duties assigned by a Client or Manager to whom you are responsible;
- To ensure site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at local level are identified;
- To support with Fire and Safety evacuation procedures in accordance with site rules;
- To ensure that the Security base is maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times;
- To conduct yourself, at all times, in a manner which will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring full uniform is worn and SIA licence is clearly displayed.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Frontline SIA Licenced, or able to apply for one
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Full uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Promotion path and career development
- Flexible working to include a mixture of days, nights and weekends
- Employee assistance programme available to support staff wellbeing.
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from candidates irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or age. In particular, we seek applications from those aligned with the Core Values we pride ourselves on; teamwork, respect, integrity, excellence and development.
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We also offer an Employee Assistance Programme to all employees to support good mental health and wellbeing.