UI / UX Lead (Designer/Researcher)
You will be responsible for driving the direction of products at CBT Clinics, working with stakeholders and the SCRUM team to realise our digital vision, reporting progress on items as well as any issues or blockers to the CTO.
Your scope of work contributes to the creation of the product backlog, being responsible to translating the product owner’s requirements into elegant and efficient user interfaces with great usability.
You will be part of our in-house core team, consisting of an Enterprise Architect, lead developers and a growing team of software engineers.
UI UX Lead Responsibilities:
• Ideate and mock-up the ideal user interfaces and functionality, setting usability pass criteria for each stakeholder group
• Create customer journeys and its mapping to mockups – with a clear but pragmatic approach on how these user journeys connect to the product requirements
• Work with the UI/UX designers and product owners on the ideation and definition of products.
• Documentation within our chosen documentation platform (Confluence)
UI UX Lead Requirements:
• You are familiar with Agile development methodologies and working within the SCRUM framework.
• You are hungry, driven and want to belong in a culture of digital innovation
• A suitable candidate will produce a suitable portfolio of previous work
• At least 5 years of relevant UI/UX research and design
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentational skills
• Good experience with Confluence and JIRA (or other similar products)
• Strong experience on mock-up/design tools
• Strong skills on ideation and documentation of workflows and customer journeys, the ideal candidate is fluent in BPMN as a notation language
• Good attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• Good technical documentation skills
• Strong stakeholder management
About CBT Clinics:
Our mission is to transform psychological healthcare…to give people the help they need, when they need it, how they want it …regardless of where they live.”
CBT Clinics is a multi-award-winning psychological assessment and treatment provider with a reputation for clinical excellence and leading governance & safeguarding, coupled a track record of digital innovation. CBT Clinics supports a multitude of clients including large corporate employers, Private Medical Insurers, and Personal Injury and Rehab providers. The company has achieved sustained growth to become the leading provider within the key sector markets with outstanding client retention and national accolades for innovative service delivery.
We aim to become the leading provider of outpatient psychological services in the UK and beyond, and benefit from the backing of a mid-market UK private equity fund, committed to investing in our platform to realise this vision.
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Contracttype: Full time, permanent role
Salary: £45000 to £60000 per annum
Ref: 102 078