Azure DevOps Lead
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you’ll collaborate with a small, newly established team to deliver DevOps functionality and a wide range of infrastructure and tooling to support our development teams, reporting progress on items as well as any issues or blockers to the CTO.
You’ll partner with development teams to ensure they can rely on highly performant, state-of-the-art Microsoft centric development environments, build systems and test automation infrastructure.
This is a varied role in which you’ll combine strategic work with short term tactical fixes, contribute to product design meetings and extend the CI/CD capabilities. You will be part of our in-house core team, consisting of an Enterprise Architect, lead developers and a growing team of software engineers.
Azure DevOps Lead Responsibilities:
• building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
• understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
• maintaining and improving existing development and release pipelines for internal and external product
• testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
• ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
• identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
• working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
Azure DevOps Lead Requirements:
• You are familiar with Agile development methodologies and working within the SCRUM framework.
• You are hungry, driven and want to belong in a culture of digital innovation
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar DevOps/ Infrastructure Engineer role
• You have a good knowledge of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity and Azure DevOps and the ability to build and improve CI/CD pipelines for product teams
• You have experience of administering version control systems such as VSTS / Git and SVN
• You have strong scripting skills with PowerShell and / or C# .Net coding ideally
• You enjoy collaboratively problem solving to provide simple solutions to complex problems
• Good experience with Confluence and JIRA (or other similar products)
• Good technical documentation & presentational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management
About CBT Clinics:
Our mission is to transform psychological healthcare…to give people the help they need, when they need it, how they want it …regardless of where they live.”
CBT Clinics is a multi-award-winning psychological assessment and treatment provider with a reputation for clinical excellence and leading governance & safeguarding, coupled a track record of digital innovation. CBT Clinics supports a multitude of clients including large corporate employers, Private Medical Insurers, and Personal Injury and Rehab providers. The company has achieved sustained growth to become the leading provider within the key sector markets with outstanding client retention and national accolades for innovative service delivery.
We aim to become the leading provider of outpatient psychological services in the UK and beyond, and benefit from the backing of a mid-market UK private equity fund, committed to investing in our platform to realise this vision.
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Contracttype: Full time, permanent role
Salary: £60000 to £75000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: You may have experience of the following: Azure DevOps Lead, Azure Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Tech Lead, Infrastructure Engineer, DevOps Lead, Azure Engineer etc.
Ref: 102 079