You will be responsible for the testing and quality assurance of systems implemented at CBT Clinics, reporting progress on items as well as any issues or blockers to the Lead Developer.
Your scope of work includes systems testing, functional testing and regression testing and you will be responsible for the creation of test plans. In addition to this you will also be responsible for the creation and management of automation tests on internal and external systems.
You will be part of our in-house core team, consisting of an Enterprise Architect, lead developers and a growing team of software engineers.
• Create, enact and automate tests for our next generation of systems both internal and third-party
• Recommend frameworks to be used for the automation of tests
• Provide advice and direction on all matters relating to testing
• Reporting progress and blockers to the Lead Developer
• Document tests using the tools available
You will need to be familiar with Agile development methodologies and working with the SCRUM framework. You will also need to be comfortable participating in sprint refinements, daily stand-ups, and sprint planning.
• Good experience with the following: Confluence, JIRA, Automation test frameworks (such a selenium)
• At least 3 years of relevant testing experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good ability to work under pressure
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• Good technical documentation skills
• Good stakeholder management
• Additional experience with Zephyr Scale
About CBT Clinics:
Our mission is to transform psychological healthcare…to give people the help they need, when they need it, how they want it …regardless of where they live.”
CBT Clinics is a multi-award-winning psychological assessment and treatment provider with a reputation for clinical excellence and leading governance & safeguarding, coupled a track record of digital innovation. CBT Clinics supports a multitude of clients including large corporate employers, Private Medical Insurers, and Personal Injury and Rehab providers. The company has achieved sustained growth to become the leading provider within the key sector markets with outstanding client retention and national accolades for innovative service delivery.
We aim to become the leading provider of outpatient psychological services in the UK and beyond, and benefit from the backing of a mid-market UK private equity fund, committed to investing in our platform to realise this vision.
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Contracttype: Full time, permanent role
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Tester, Systems Tester, Automation Testing, Agile, SCRUM, Information Technology, IT, Software Testing, Software Tester etc.