IT Project Manager - York
£37,000 - £39,000 + perm benefits
A leading educational institute based in York is currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to work as part of the innovation and technology team and will play a vital role in supporting the future digital strategy. The successful candidate will play an incredibly important role in leading the requirements gathering, procurement, planning, implementation and transition into service and support for several strategically important projects over the next 18 months.
* Responsible for proactively leading shared internal and dedicated external resources and/or partners, the successful candidates will thrive in an collaborative team environment and possess excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills.
* Working closely with the Enterprise Architect & Change manager to carefully plan and manage costs and resources, whilst delivering within agreed timescales.
* A proven track record in delivering IT projects to implement complex IT infrastructure components such as Unified Communications (Telephony), Firewalls, Storage & Servers, Backup solutions.
* A broad understanding of technical component and terminologies is essential to this role as is a good understanding of multi-cloud, cloud and hybrid technologies.
* Experience of Agile/Scrum methodologies for delivery would be a distinct advantage.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.