Would you like to join our highly inclusive, good and expanding primary school? Do you have a passion for Education and supporting children with SEN.
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants to provide support for children with special educational needs. This support will be classroom based in a thriving school. This may also require you to work with individual, small group, speech and language and social and emotional work throughout the school.
- Have relevant qualifications, or be open to career development opportunities, and have experience of working 1-1 or with small groups in a school or childcare setting.
- Have a kind and caring manner with children and an inclusive ethos;
- Be flexible, adaptable and willing to take initiative;
- Enjoy working as part of a team;
- Have a commitment to supporting children to achieve independence;
- Keep records using school systems and feedback to staff members and multi-agency professionals;
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a successful school alongside a dedicated and hardworking team and fantastic children;
- Opportunities for professional development
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.