Are you experienced within HR and available for a temporary role to last until Christmas?
Reed are recruiting for a temporary People Support Coordinator to support within the very busy HR team.
A fully working from home role working Monday to Friday, your role will consist of the following –
• Providing guidance and information to staff and managers, escalating when appropriate.
• HR administration including referencing, DBS checks, leavers, absences, holidays management.
• Making sure various compliance is kept update to date, i.e. health & safety, training etc.
• Assisting with the HR helpdesk.
• Maintaining staff / HR database making sure all is kept up to date.
• Assist in the many HR projects led by the team.
• All other related HR tasks.
This is a busy HR role that would suit someone with good experience, ideally HR related qualification.
You will be available immediate or at a weeks notice at most. The role is until Christmas. There is no guarantee of any extension either way.
£11.06ph starting hourly rate plus holiday pay and various benefits. Please note this role is fully WFH.
Interested? Email me asap –