Procurement Category Manager
Your new company
Great new opportunity to work with a company with a cause. An organisation who really want to give back and support their local communities. Everything they do is about people, providing both to care and support services and aiding with build affordable homes.
Your new role
- Work within the procurement team providing support to the Head of Procurement in implementing the group's procurement policy and strategy.
- Responsible for the management of the whole life cycle of contracts from procurement to contract management and review ensuring that the organisation is obtaining value for money
- Category Managers will provide support to Contract Managers across the assigned categories to ensure smooth operation of procurement and contract management.
- Supporting and guiding the interactions with the organisations that supply the goods and services,
including relationship building, data review/ analysis, performance management, development and
What you'll need to succeed
- Good experience in steak holder management
- CIPS level 4
- Strong Procurement experience, direct category management is not necessarily required if looking to take a step up.
What you'll get in return
- Good pension
- Private health care is offered
- great holiday entitlement
- Social nights out (when applicable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.