A new opportunity has arise for an experienced Goods In/Out Manager to join a well-established, family-run SME based in Hazel Grove. You will be responsible for Goods In & Out department including Internal Project Quality Control Sign off.
Key duties and responsibilities...
- Receiving all goods into the factory/yard
- Visual checks of incoming materials against delivery note and any damage/discrepancies notified
- Report daily of any missing items from deliveries to production manager
- Sign off of all outgoing delivery notes to coaters/sites etc
- Report daily of item/qty discrepancies on outgoing deliveries via computer based system to production manager
- Sign off all QA PO’s within the Factory
- Ensure all materials being dispatched from the Factory are protected as required
- Report daily of quality issues/discrepancies by project to production manager
- Quality spot check on manufacture of projects
- Carry out a tool board daily check and report to production manager of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that FLT daily checks are carried out daily and recorded.
- Management of the Goods In/Out factory area
- Manage goods out operative in the preparing of goods for dispatch.
- Call off wagons for pick up based on a negotiated contract basis only to a purchase order
- FLT Counterbalance License required
- Side Loader License required
- Must be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Must be flexible to changing work requirements.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills are important.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are required
- Ability to read a Tape Measure
- Basic Level IT Skills ie, Word, Excel, Outlook and Smartsheet
07:00-16:00 - (Mon to Thu)
07:00 - 15:00 - (Fri)
- Salary between £28,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
- KPI Based Bonus structure
- Free on-site parking facilities
- Hot lunch provided once per week
- 20 days holiday + 8 days BH
- Pension Scheme