Weekend Hospital Cleaner
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: On going
Working days and hours: Saturday and Sundays from 10am - 6pm each week
- Saturdays: £11.00 PAYE Holiday inclusive
- Sundays: £13.60 PAYE Holiday inclusive
- Deep cleaning wards and other areas of the hospital
- Following procedures to control infection in hospital wards
- General cleaning and tidying up of rooms
- To ensure the environment is cleaned in line with national cleaning standards.
- Deliver meal/beverage service
- Cleaning medical/hard equipment
- Manage linen quality
- Report maintenance issues
- Maintaining stock levels of cleaning products
To successfully commence employment as a Weekend Hospital Cleaner you will be required to:
- Register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant prior to commencing employment.
- Apply for a valid in date DBS if you not yet hold a current DBS on the update service OR an enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months (this can be applied for as part of your application via Your World Healthcare)
- Provide professional employment/educational references covering the last 2-3 years.
Please note: A valid in date DBS must be held in order to commence employment.