Commercial Property Valuer / Business Sales Estate Agent
- Are you a born and bred salesperson?
- Are you a self-starter who is driven and pro-active?
- Have you experience in valuing properties and pitching to vendors?
- Do you have entrepreneurial flair and the ambition to create opportunities and convert them to sales results?
My clients are a forward thinking organisation and have provided valuable advice within the hospitality, leisure, care and retail sectors for many years. They have successfully expanded to provide professional brokerage and advisory services throughout the UK, across Europe and beyond.
If you enjoy a challenging, fast paced environment and are an ambitious individual, preferably with relevant property experience, you might be interested in this opportunity - facilitating business sales and acquisitions.
Commercial Property Valuer / Business Sales Estate Agent - The Candidate:
- The desire to provide exceptional standards of service and build lasting relationships with your clients should never diminish.
- Accuracy, patience, attention to detail, confidentiality and professionalism are some of the qualities and abilities that will be expected of the right candidate.
Commercial Property Valuer / Business Sales Estate Agent - The Role:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Estate Agents, Mortgage Advisers and Solicitors are key aspects of your role, as will be the visiting of clients in their own home / business to value, advise and guide them through the unique options available to them.
- Additionally, you will be working closely with suppliers and contractors and will play an important and vital role in looking after buyers from the initial viewing stage, through to completion.
Commercial Property Valuer / Business Sales Estate Agent - Experience Required:
- Experience as either a building surveyor or property valuer / lister is essential, with specific experience in business transfer being a distinct advantage. The right candidate MUST also have excellent sales skills.
- In addition to being highly self-motivated with a competitive desire to take responsibility for your own income, you will need to be willing to be moulded into a different way of thinking, be highly organised and able to prioritise and plan your time, so as to maximise your efforts.
Commercial Property Valuer / Business Sales Estate Agent - Remuneration:
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary
- £4,500 Car Allowance
- £45,000 - £50,000 Year 1 On Target Earning, rising in future years as you become established
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents hits 14 years of successful trading. A milestone to be proud of...
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents is a "Specialist Estate Agency Recruitment Service" dealing with the placement of Estate Agents and Letting Agents into permanent positions within the Residential Estate Agency Property sector. Our additional areas of expertise include Property Management and CeMAP qualified Estate Agency Financial Services Consultants / Mortgage Advisors.
Visit Kings Permanent Recruitment website for online Estate Agency vacancies.