European Contact Centre Quality Support
Salary: £158 per day
Duration: 31st December 2021 with the view to extend
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), government pension (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Summary of a European Contact Centre Quality Support
This role sits in ECSO (European Customer Satisfaction Office) CX Department. The department is heading towards a new customer support channel expansion and the existing customer journey improvement by introducing/implementing the number of new innovative solutions/applications to deliver more seamless & compelling customer experience. This role will provide support, facilitation and coordination to European Contact Centre operations, strategy and planning between the various cross functional categories including Sales and Marketing at HQ, European HQ and as well as European Subsidiaries.
Key Responsibilities of a European Contact Centre Quality Support
- Supervise the progress of the Contact Centre operational status by analysing meaningful metrics across the channels (voice, chat/email, social messaging, in-app channel etc) at the local level and European level on the regular basis. As well as updating and managing vendor information (cost, number of seats, operation hours etc.)
- Build targets of core metrics by discussing with HQ and local subsidiaries
- Improve contact centre audit planning including audit criteria and conduct audits of BPO operations with the accredited firm accordingly to get the insights for further improvements
- Plan and conduct mystery shopping after reviewing and improving the methodology, monitoring sample allocation, calibration of scores/scenarios with local managers, setting up the alert and gathering/sharing the insights in collaboration with research firm
- Facilitate and resolve local and regional Contact Centre Quality and operation issues by having a regular engagement with relevant partners through conducting/attending regular conference call, video call or on-site visit/meeting in to understand the cause and effect of the issues and provide the aligned and agreed solutions as much as possible
- Develop and lead on European operation guidelines and policies across the all channels including service level, operation process etc, and collate new requirements on existing process to ensure the consistency of Contact Centre Excellence across Europe
- Investigate and analyse operation cost on a regular basis and provide the insights to internal partners as to where the cost should be invested, optimised or even removed
- Facilitate, lead & support reviewing the subsidiaries’ contractual terms & conditions, SOW, Bonus/Penalty scheme, pricing adjustment, new line of business deployment and its SLA, new vendor search, location and vendor changes, Ramp Down/Up etc.
- Perform Regular benchmarking on cross industries and competitors’ contact centre operation to identify its trends and patterns and propose strategies for operational improvements
- Regular reporting and presentations on European Contact Centre performances, Contact Centre Operations including Lowlights and Highlights and cost etc.
Key competencies of a European Contact Centre Quality Support
- Experience in leading Contact Centre Operations within the consumer goods industry, electronics industry, finance or market sector etc.
- Experience working BPO side as a Team Leader, Data Analyst, Quality & Training Manager
- Technical, analytical, and presentation skills with a high degree of self-motivation and can-do demeanour with strong MS office skills
- Systems and process familiarity in SAP, CRM, OMNI-Channel management tools and Dashboard solution a plus
- Comprehensive understanding/knowledge on the latest Contact Centre solutions/platforms & voice network (IVR, CTI, etc.) a plus
- Arbitration & coordination skills to manage potential disputes between BPOs / subsidiaries / HQ
- Ability to gain the valuable insights through the strong data/information literacy skill
- Flexible and willingness to travel within and outside of Europe as and when required
- Ability to work in a fast paced and complex environment