Leading a team of cleaners at a prestigious customer site.
Your main aim will be to supervise a team of cleaning staff, undertaking daily inspections of the site and ensuring staff are working productively and safely.
You will also:
- Work with customer representatives to address any specific requirements or concerns.
- Manage equipment, materials and stock levels
- Train and develop staff
- Carry out general cleaning duties
- Control costs to ensure services are delivered within agreed budget
- Supervise quality control procedures to ensure high standards are maintained
- Conduct team briefings to cascade information to staff
- Ensure staff present a professional image
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a supervisory role within the cleaning industry
- Strong people skills
- Attention to detail and high standards of work
- Good relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- General education to at least National Level 2, e.g. GCSEs grades A*-C.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.