MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL BIAS
MATERIAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£35,000 per annum + BENEFITS
4 ON 4 OFF - DAYS
Owing to continued business success and significant business growth, a Market leading and very well established Manufacturing company is seeking to expand their Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Maintaining and servicing a diverse range of machinery on their site in the Stone area they supply into a vast array of clients and enjoy a strong worldwide market presence. Working within this fast paced and highly automated environment will provide a motivated Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a fantastic Technical Challenge on a day to day basis.
This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, with the support of a team of Skilled Engineers.
*Provision of Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance across machinery on the manufacturing site.
* Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery within their Production environment
* Fault Finding on both Mechanical & Electrical Faults
* Assisting in the Installation of Equipment within a Project Capacity when required
Contributing to continuous improvement projects
* Always Adhering to Health & Safety Standards
* Working within a team of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
* Reporting into the Engineering Maintenance Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience within a fast paced engineering role
* Engineering Qualification - Level 3+
* Strong Fault-Finding Ability
* Any Industrial Manufacturing Experience Considered
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
As a business our client is a true market leader, with several sites across the UK and boasting a huge worldwide presence. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Ellie Gilbert to or call for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering