Are you an experienced Caretaker or Cleaner looking for a role where your vehicle and tools/equipment is supplied? Are you based in the Leeds area and have a full, driving license? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An experienced Caretaker or Cleaner is required for a Facilities Management company, covering the Leeds area. An hourly rate of £12 per hour is offered depending on experience.
You will attend different property sites and will litter pick, do some general cleaning, gardening and sweeping. You will be responsible for testing emergency lights, fire alarms and reporting faults on any integrated systems. You will conduct small repairs and report any larger issues to external contractors.
CV Screen are recruiting for a Facilities Management company who cover the UK, this role covers the Leeds area.
The Caretaker or Cleaner will ideally have the following experience:
– Experience in a similar role such as; Groundskeeper, Grounds maintenance, Cleaner, Caretaker
- Must have a Valid License
– Hard working, self-motivated, organised, reliable and loyal
– General DIY skills, Cleaning
– Basic IT skills to complete electronic paperwork
Leeds – Field based
Salary / Benefits
Up to £12 per hour + benefits
– Regular pay reviews
– Company vehicle and equipment
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on to discuss the role in more detail.