Investigo are exclusively partnering with a client based in Milton Keynes looking to recruit a Credit Controller.
In the position of Credit Controller Milton Keynes you will report to the Finance Manager to ensure cashflow is maximised in line with company guidelines. Key duties to include:
- Maintain the ledger of circa 35 live accounts within UK/ Europe and Asia developing customer relationships
- chase outstanding debt via phone/ emails
- Debtors ledger administration and maintenance including adjustments, queries, write offs, downloading documents from customer portals, posting and allocating cash and new account set ups.
- Create and submit sales invoice uploads and statement runs to customers, thoroughly checking for accuracy and coding appropriately, includes Retail billing.
- Forecast incoming payments to assist with the management of cash flows.
- Credit Insurance Reporting is carried out promptly, update the accounting system and keep the sales teams abreast of changes from the Insurer in a timely manner.
- Assist with quarterly loan facility audits and annual statutory audits.
- Raising manual invoices and credit notes, liaising with the appropriate teams.
- Monitor and respond to the Credit Control and Finance inboxes.
- Assist with month end reporting and reconciliations (including debtor related balance sheet recs and sales reconciliations).
The successful candidate will need to have previous 360 credit control experience
Ability to develop client relationships offering excellent customer service
Ability to work under tight month end deadlines and under own initiative
£27,000 to £30,000 plus benefits (currently 1 day a week in the office and remainder at home)