This role is working from home for the first few months then moving into the Milton Keynes office .
Working a 37 hour week you will provide sales support to the Sales teams
Handle and action all incoming dealer/ sales representative calls and emails
- Develop proactive relationship with all of their Dealers as directed by the Sales Manager
- Processing all orders
- Monitor and report stock inventory of both good and non-good with Sales Manager(s)
- Raising returns/collections through the system - can involve raising loans in some circumstances
- Create credits and reinvoices
- Handle all aspects of the clients activities as defined by Sales Manager
- Solving & Report daily all issues relating to stock and logistics
- Support & cover (when required) for internal Sales & Marketing staff roles.
- Answer any invoice queries, this includes working with the European credit control team
- Dealing with unidentified stock returns
- Processing and assisting with staff/ dealer sales
- Organising moving stock
- Allocating and ordering of stock from warehouses
- Sundry Sales - Artist sales including seeing through payment and logistics
- Liaise with credit control for release of orders
- Handle all requests from logistics partners this includes warehouse and carriers
If you have previous Sales support experience then we would love to hear from you .