- My large Secondary High School in Bury are looking for a Reprographics Assistant to join their busy office team.The job is to cover from September to October half term in the first instance.
Duties will include;
- Support school staff in producing printed resources - newsletters, leaflets etc.
- Support staff in terms of daily printing requirements including bulk and booklet photocopying.
- To work with school leaders in creating resources for display around the school
- Auditing and ordering stock as needed.
- Ensure photocopiers are working, rectifying minor faults, and identifying/reporting significant faults for repair.
- Manage the design and content of the displays around school.
The relevant applicant must have the following;
- An enhanced DBS in their possession.
- Experience of creating professional documents
- Experience of producing bulk copies of images or text using photocopying machines.
- A good working knowledge of photocopying equipment.
- Experience of producing leaflets, posters, brochures and typed documents.
- A good level of ICT competence.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply or contact Jo @
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.