You will join us as a HR & OD Administrator and will provide administration support to the HR & OD department. The role is essential in ensuring that all HR & OD records relating to the Company’s employees and their professional development are up to date.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
• Provide administration support to the HR department for maintaining employee personal records and producing regular management information reports.
• Support the HR department in scheduling and arranging medical assessments, health surveillances etc.
• Provide administration support to the Company’s Learning and Development (L&D) function in the arranging and booking of training events and maintaining training records.
• Assist in the generation of requisitions to support the HR, L&D and Payroll functions.
• Provide admin support to the Company’s Recruitment function in contacting candidates, arranging interviews and dealing with general correspondence.
• Ensure relevant HR, Learning and Recruitment databases are kept up to date
• Administration of Company benefits
• Inputting data/filing
• Any other administration support tasks as reasonably requested.
HR Administrator Requirements:
• Minimum of GCSE in Maths and English of Grade C or above.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package, particularly Word and Excel
• Administration experience
• Previous experience of working in a HR environment preferred
About William Hare:
World class steel engineering & fabrication.
Around the world clients trust William Hare for the provision of superior steel framework solutions.
As a leader in the steel industry, we consistently devise the most efficient steel frame solution for every client to create sustainable relationships. We demand and only use safe working practices, high quality products, innovative engineering and tested management procedures.
Location: Brandlesholme - near Bury, Greater Manchester
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 36 per week
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, HR Administration, Office Administrator, HR Assistant, Office Assistant, HR Advisor, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Business Support Assistant, etc.
Ref: 102 015