Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a client based in Gainsborough in their search for a Shipping Administrator.
The successful candidate will assist the Shipping Manager in maintaining the Company's day-to-day shipping and customer service activities, working directly within the Sales function.
- Work to help with the export of finished products worldwide
- Ensure all goods are despatched in line with agreed delivery dates and requirements
- Prepare and maintain data for the exporting and importing function
- Issue of Letters of Credit, Bills of Lading, Customs documentation and monthly /annual Custom reports
- Assist and arrange European, UK Trailer and deep-sea shipments
- Ensure compliance inline with HM Custom's regulations and audits eg. correct weights
- Obtain quotations for transport and shipping requirements
- Assist with raising invoices
- Provide full time cover for the despatch function as necessary
- Receive customer UK & International enquiries and prepare quotations
- Receive and enter customer orders and send to the customer
- Monitor order progress
The suitable candidate will be able to demonstrate the following Key Competencies:
- Experience of Syspro desirable
- Previous export/import and shipping experience is essential
- FLT licence desirable
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player with a friendly and approachable attitude
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.