Are you an experienced Benefits Analyst?
We are recruiting for an international, innovative life sciences business based in south Cambridgeshire whose mission is to improve human health.
This Benefits Analyst will form part of the compensation and benefits team for EMEA based in Cambridgeshire and will report to the EMEA C&B Associate Director.
You will be able to work remotely as well as in the office if you prefer.
The role will analyse, develop, implement, communicate and maintain location specific benefit programs designed to attract, motivate and retain employee talent. The position will be responsible for current and new countries within the Middle East and Africa as well as several countries across Continental Europe.
You will have previous experience (ideally) from an international organisation within a compensation and benefits team. Proactive and problem solving will be part of your DNA, in this role you will be given the chance to learn and progress in your career. Responsibilities will include
Preferred background, skills and experience
- Day to day running of benefits across allocated countries
- Liaise with benefit brokers and complete benchmarking to design and recommend changes to benefit packages
- Design benefit communications, including benefit launches, promotions and updating internal systems
- Review benefit legislation across allocated countries to ensure compliance
- Acts as liaison and vendor management for third party benefit providers
- Benefit renewals and launches, including communications, data preparation and reconciliations
- Own, review & improve benefit processes where necessary with support from the team
- Help support local event coordination, including annual benefits and wellbeing days.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders such as the payroll, legal and external providers to implement and improve processes
- Act as a key member of the reward team, advising colleagues on all elements of benefits educating colleagues on best practice
- Assist in ad hoc HR and benefit projects as and when required by the Compensation and benefit Associate Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field would be beneficial. Experience in a life sciences, biotechnology, technology, or medical device industry would be beneficial but is not a necessity.
- Country specific benefit experience within the Middle East, Africa or Continental Europe would be ideal
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated capacity to effectively and practically communicate benefits
Please call Caroline Batchelor for further details regarding the role.