We are currently recruiting exclusively for our client based in Folkestone. This is to help them continue their growth by recruiting a driven and analytical PPC Manager who can make an immediate impact. To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge of the set up and optimisation of Google and Bing Shopping, as well as Search and Display campaigns. A strong working knowledge of SEO best practices, as well as paid advertising across social platforms would be a huge advantage.
What will your responsibilities be?
- To develop our paid search capability with a focus on data driven optimisation, shopping profitability, effective tracking and insightful reporting
- Manage and grow our paid search visibility - providing support and direction to relevant team members in web and content
- Help to define our PPC strategy to help maximise commercial performance.
- Planning and optimising campaigns across all paid search platforms
- Evaluate the success of campaigns against clear targets, analyse results and identify opportunities. Embed a performance culture, framework and review process to achieve service levels and deliver against KPI's
- To take charge of our in-house PPC account across multiple brands
We are looking for…
- Hands-on experience managing PPC accounts
- Knowledge of Google and Bing Shopping, Search and Display campaigns
- Experience of geo-targeting and demographic marketing, with a view to international scope
- Experience with performance marketing automation (scripts, in-house tools, external tools)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to collate, contextualise and communicate data clearly
- Ability to innovate and follow up with execution - test, measure, learn, scale
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability, and ownership
- Understanding of attribution and tracking
- Google/Bing Ads certified
- A degree in a relevant subject is beneficial although not imperative
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
· Day off on your Birthday every year!
· Holiday Entitlement: 21 Days + Bank Holidays then 1 extra day annual leave per year of service
· On site kitchen area
· Free gym on site
· Free Parking available on site
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.