Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing specialist working with our client who design and manufacture bespoke products.
A leading design and manufacturing business in Norwich are looking to hire an Electronics Engineer with proven Hardware experience.
They'll need knowledge of both analogue and digital circuits, be able to use CAD software to design PCB artworks and write programs for embedded microcontrollers.
Creates and distributes equipment and software for education and training in Engineering, Vehicle Repair, Science, and Technology. Typical product includes embedded programmable device(s) connected to electromechanical transducers.
Working within our Development Department, this person will be responsible for designing and developing new educational electronic products, and updating existing products.
1. Designing, prototyping and testing analogue and digital electronic hardware.
2. Using computer aided design techniques to generate PCB artworks.
3. Designing, debugging and maintaining programs for embedded microcontrollers.
4. Keeping up to date with the latest technological advances in the areas of electronics, automotive, mechatronics, control and telecommunications.
5. Writing supporting user documentation and learning materials.
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Office-based (North of Norwich)
Hours: 39.5 hours per week
Holiday: 27 days per annum (inclusive of any Company closure days), plus bank/public holidays
Salary: £34,500.00-£38,500.00 per year, subject to experience
COVID-19 considerations: Social distancing, hand-cleaning stations, all employees and visitors must wear a mask when not seated at workstation, LFT tests available, temperature taken for all visitors.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norwich