Warehouse Operative - Permanent & Fixed Term Contracts Available**NEW! Join between 08.08 – 18.09.21 to get a £1000 sign on bonus****Free Transport
on NIGHT SHIFT from Scunthorpe and Rotherham
through to Doncaster for those who require this service****Free Transport
on DAY SHIFT
through to Doncaster for those who require this service**
Working as a warehouse operative, you will provide critical support in helping us deliver to local communities and our loyal customers.
Your application will be considered for a Warehouse Operative within one of our sites located in Doncaster. Those sites include: LBA1, LBA2, LBA3 and LBA4.
Find out more about these opportunities below. Pay:
£10.40 per hour for day time shifts.
£12.11 (£1.71 night shift allowance) per hour for night time shifts.Standard overtime rates:
Permanent and Fixed-Term Contract Opportunities.Working hours:
Fixed 4-day shift pattern, giving you 3 days off per week.
Your contracted working hours will be 40 hours per week, consisting of 4 x 10 hour shifts per day (not including 1 x 30 min unpaid break p/d). Location:
LBA1, LBA2 & LBA4 – Doncaster
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on or email Why work for Amazon?
Join one of the world's best employers!
We offer career growth:
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided on multiple workstations to become a Warehouse Operative.
- We offer specialist training to those wanting to work in Person Up Platforms roles, known as ‘PUP’.
We offer a safe and flexible working environment:
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory facemasks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe.
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle.
We offer a number of medical and financial benefits and perks that pumps up your compensation package including but not limited to:
Free (currently) travel from Rotherham and Scunthorpe to Doncaster. Free car parking onsite.Onsite canteen with free hot drink machines and multiple break areas.</
- Private Medical Insurance plus Dental & Vision Insurances, Critical Illness and Personal Accident Insurance, Amazon Pension Plan and Life Insurance.