The CAFM Manager initial focus will be working with the Real Estate and Property team in setting up a new CAFM system and overlooking the maintenance helpdesk for a large retail site in Bicester.
My client are a large real estate company that own and manage large retail sites across the UK. They are looking for an experienced CAFM Manager to join on a 12 month contract overlooking the technical services.
CAFM Manager Responsibilities:
You will be managing a ground up build to include all new information and systems ranging from the asset register, O&Ms, PPMs and associated processes and policies through to successful launch. After the system launch you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the CAFM system along with the Real Estate Administrator as a direct report. Focusing in particular on document management, contracts, administration, analysis, systems, purchasing & CAD.
Developing and amending information, systems and processes to improve the management of compliance, costs, revenue protection and due diligence. Marketing the Helpdesk through promotion and development of PlanOn various functions as the main point of contact.
· Ensure effective CAFM operation and supporting/covering administrator in their responsibilities and leading by example.
· Manage team to prioritise and support both H&S and operational work orders.
· Managing work flows and assessing overall workload to drive efficacies and opportunities through clustering work packages with the Facilities managers
· Maintain optimal job performance by identifying trends of downtime and call outs
· Act as a competent super user for Plan On and support where necessary with training and guidance to other users
· Control, management and revision of documentation to industry leading standards
· Ensure documents are processed in accordance with Value Retail procedures and auditing purposes
· Arrange permits for Contractor access ensuring all relevant compliancy documentation is on file and that Permit-to-Work and Control of Contractor systems are being adhered to.
· Support Facilities team with ad-hoc administration where required, and ensure that the document management is maintained to the highest standards through a programme of self-audit
· Deliver real time updates via relevant systems to customers on progress of any works affecting them.
· Co-ordinate contractor planned and reactive services.
· Ensure contracts are managed effectively through performance management to ensure H&S standards are met and service is being delivered to agreed SLAs
· Ensure information is up to date including any departmental changes (e.g. new or changed assets, personnel, contracts, insurances, updated drawings) and that the system reflects this.
· Promotes the use of the CAFM system to our customers
· Increases departmental operational awareness, through the provision of a weekly Agenda and day to day e-mail updates
· Adopt a growth mindset and promote continual improvement
· Highlight, identify, assess and resolve problems that arise in order to mitigate issues through reporting functions
· Contribute to strategic department operations planning
· Liaise with Plan On to implement planned updates within the system
· Implement continuous improvement through identifying areas of development and proactive analysis of data.
· Issues PO as required and maintain the department's budget trackers in line Value Retail procedures
· Via CFAM issue financial reports to assist management information.
· Delivers Opex monthly accruals to support Finance team before deadline.
· Creates new budget, stores and purchasing database as required.
· Ensure the protection of Assets by maintaining the PPM system, condition survey and supporting the Asset Register.
· Monthly updating SoFi for central requirements
· Monitor asset retirement and new installation and ensuring PPMs are updated to reflect updates in Plan On
Corporate Governance, Health & Safety and Environmental
· Evaluate the performance of PPMs and work orders relating to health, safety and environmental
· Assist with the regular review of the department's risk assessments and method statements
· Ensure all legal requirements and documents are up to date and high light any issues
· Report on agreed compliance standards
· Self audit documentation and support the Compliance Manager with planned spot checks and PPM/work order compliance
* Promote H&S through own actions, system development and management of contractors
BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
· Ideally holds a recognised Health and Safety qualification/certification
· Three+ years experience in Facilities role managing CAFM Systems.
· Ideally have three to five years' experience in a facilities management/CAFM
· Luxury experience in hospitality, commercial or retail environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Great team player with the ability to work under pressure
· Fluent in English language both written and spoken
· Excellent computer skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive day rate of £220.00paye and the flexibility of working on a temporary basis.