required to manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounts function for three companies. The position is based in Hertford and requires an experienced person to carry out the following key responsibilities:
- Payroll for a small team (3 staff)
- Management Accounts and complete book keeping
- Complete VAT returns
- Compilation of R & D activities for tax claims
- Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Making payments and raising invoices
- Credit control
- Cash flow forecasting
- General Administration
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven working experience as an Accounting Manager / Financial Controller.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, XERO or SAGE accounting software
- High attention to detail and accuracy
This position if full time, permanent with an immediate start.