Training 2000 has an exciting opportunity for an AATCareer Development Adviser to join our team of professionals within the Professional and Medical Services department. You will be based in Blackburn with travel to employer sites (currently remote working until restrictions are lifted). You will join us on a full-time, permanentbasis (37.5 hours per week) and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,237 per annum.
The AATCareer Development Adviser role:
We are looking for a committed, passionate and dedicated individual to join the national award-winning AAT team to support the growth of the programme and continue the successes. The main purpose of the role is to deliver innovative and inspirational learning which covers the skills, knowledge, and behaviours relevant to the occupational sector, whilst providing effective learner support.
The key duties of our AATCareer Development Adviser will include:
- Supporting the learners and employers through setting relevant work-based projects and assisting with the portfolio build to showcase for the endpoint assessment for both Level 3 and Level 4
- Co-ordinating and supporting training sessions within the classroom environment and preparation for tests to enable learners to complete AAT qualifications
- Assessing Level 3 and Level 4 Portfolios to support in preparation for their EPA to enable learners to complete the required standard
- Involvement in the innovative design and development of the AAT apprenticeship standards
- Conducting reviews, face to face or through Teams with the employer and learners reviewing skills, knowledge, and behaviours through reviewing and setting of smart targets including English and Maths
- Effectively manage the Quality Assurance process of qualifications in line with awarding organisation specifications and standards to continuously improve the learner journey
- Effectively manage the learning process, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of learners, including the management of learner behaviour to maximise their development opportunities
- Carrying out regular risk assessments of the learning process and associated environments, in accordance with the company’s risk assessment policy
What we’re looking for in our AATCareer Development Adviser:
- AAT qualification
- Occupational/industry experience in a financial role
- Passion for Accounting and the ability to inspire and motivate learners
- Pro-active self-starter
- Willingness to learn and committed to own development
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as good listening skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Full UK driving licence
Why work for Training 2000?
We believe Training 2000 is a great place to work. We genuinely care about our employees and offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 32 days in accordance with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Life insurance based on 4 x annual salary
- Annual CPD days and opportunities for career development and progression
- Family friendly policies
- Free parking (on and off-site)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Equality of Opportunity
Training 2000 are committed to equality, diversity, and access for all. We firmly believe in having a good work-life balance and recognise that everyone is unique in their own way.
The safeguarding of our learners is at the heart of everything that we do. Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children (under 18’s) and young people and expects all staff, learners, sub-contractors, employers, and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the receipt of enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or a check via the Update Service as well as other recruitment checks.
Closing Date: Sunday 19th September 2021
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required to become our AATCareer Development Adviser, please click ‘apply’ today. We would love to hear from you!