We have an amazing opportunity for a Project Manager to support join our team on a permanent basis. You will play a key role, through expert project management, to support the development and growth of the business.
Who are we?
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue-chip brands. We are an innovative business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2020 Ventrica picked up two awards at the prestigious European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards. Gold for Best Outsourcing Partnership (Large) and silver for European Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year. In 2017 we won gold for Best Contact Centre Outsourcer in Europe at the same awards, and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do?
What do I need?
- Plan, organise and manage all phases of a project life-cycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals and success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for project budget and timeline, issue management, risks, decisions, and the project's overall success.
- Leads requirements gathering sessions and collaborate with the project governance team to document and gain sign-off on all deliverables, including design documentation and user test plans.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Troubleshoot client concerns and work with the management team to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
What will I be paid?
- Strong project management skills and certification as an Agile Practitioner/PRINCE II practitioner is essential
- A Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study would be desirable
- Extensive experience in a customer-facing role and exceptional communication skills are required.
- Strong time management skills with proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and project software such as MS Projects/Smartsheets
- Significant experience in managing large, technical projects
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to handle & support conflicting priorities
- Proven track record in coordinating internal departments and resources to solve complex customer support or implementation problems
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to facilitate and lead cross-functional teams
- High energy level and a "can do" attitude
The salary for this role is £45-50k per annum depending on experience, and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Blended working arrangement - office and home-based
What hours will I work?
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5.30pm, however, flexibility will be required in line with the needs of the business.
Where will I be based?
This role can be a fully home based role, within the UK, as such to work from home you will need your own laptop/PC and a strong WiFi connection - a questionnaire will be completed as part of your application with the relevant technical specification.