We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our contact centre in preparation for our peak period due to growth and expansion.
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue-chip brands. We are an innovative business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2020 Ventrica picked up two awards at the prestigiousEuropean Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards. Gold for Best Outsourcing Partnership (Large) and silver for European Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year. In 2017 we won gold for Best Contact Centre Outsourcer in Europe at the same awards, and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. What will I do in the role?
- Heading up the in-house team to deliver excellent customer service with the support of your Team Manager
- Brand ambassador and have responsibility to foster a strong working with your client
- MI analysis and reporting against key KPI’s & SLA’s
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly reports to both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate high level business acumen interpreting and reporting forecast and trend variations, a strategic approach to problem solving and future development of the campaign
- Develop and enhance a culture of Service Excellence - hold staff accountable for demonstrating the behaviours that enhance customer engagement and build enduring relationships that represent brand values
- Manage team performance relative to expectations/plans, to identify and leverage strengths and to close identified skill gaps through appropriate coaching and/or training
What do I need?
- Analytical capabilities to extract, interpret and manipulate data; in particular with reference to forecasting, P&L and call analysis.
- At least 2-3 years management experience of working in a customer service environment and contact centre management level, with a strong understanding of the contact centre industry.
- Experience in leading and managing large scale teams with a proven track record
- Experience of developing team strategy, leading delivery on KPIs, Quality and Customer experience.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work alongside both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise assignments, and work independently
What will I be paid?
Salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Monday - Friday, flexibility is required in order to meet the needs of the business including occasional weekend working as the business operates on a 24/7 365 basis.
- Full time, 40 hours per week