Are you an engaging Construction Multi Skills Lecturer? Can you motivate your learners to reach their full potential?
We are an exciting new Independent Specialist Post-16 College in Sittingbourne, providing specialist education and training for young people with learning difficulties.
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to be a part of Kent’s only specialised college for young people with SEND, and to develop the Multi Skills programme, which includes Carpentry, Brickwork, Fabrication & Welding and Heating and Plumbing.
To be successful in the role we are looking for someone who can:
• Motivate and support learners with SEND, ASD and SEMH
• Produce high quality programmes of study, schemes of work and assessment plans
• Conduct demonstrations and supervise practical work to reinforce learning
• Act as an academic and pastoral tutor to learners
• Train and engage learners on a range of topics and tasks relevant to the awarding body
In return we can offer you:
• Be part of a team
• High quality CPD and career progression
• The opportunity to be part of a brand-new independent specialist college and to shape the lives of young people
• Kent Terms & Conditions
• Kent Pension Scheme (LGPS)
If this position sounds like the one for you, apply today!