Eager to support students with their learning? Looking for a new role within the school setting?
Reed Education Plymouth are currently recruiting for Learning Support Assistants with a desire and passion to work in an extremely rewarding environment, to start this September!
Ideally you will have:
- A Level 1 (or equivalent) in the Learning Support sector.
- A Valid enhanced DBS
- The entitlement to work within the UK
- Up to date work references
- Good basic education to GCSE level in literacy and numeracy, or the equivalent
- Creativity in problem solving with a willingness to take on or try new approaches and ideas.
- Experience of working with young children.
- A sincere desire to see all pupils improve and strategies to ensure positive attainment;
- Effective class management with pupils at all levels;
- Tenacious attitude with a devotion to self-improvement;
Your role will include:
- Working within the schools SEN department.
- Attending to students’ personal needs and implement related personal programmes, including social, health, physical, hygiene, first aid and related welfare matters.
- Supervising and supporting students ensuring their safety and access to learning.
- Establish good relationships with students, being aware of and responding appropriately to individual needs.
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students.
- Prepare classroom as directed for lessons, clear afterwards and assist with the display of students work.
- Undertake student record keeping as directed.
- Support the teacher in managing student behaviour, reporting difficulties as appropriate.
- Gather/report information from and to parents/carers as directed.
- Provide clerical/admin support e.g. typing, photocopying, printing, display, collection and recording of money.
In return, you can earn up to £70 per day working with us! You will be working with an agency who genuinely cares and gives you every opportunity to be successful. Your personal consultant is on hand 24/7 and is driven to find you work that you enjoy!
If you fit the criteria above, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. Or email your cv to
We will be in touch as soon as possible and am looking forward to hearing more about you!