Are you an outstanding teaching assistant? Are you motivated and passionate about the development of young people? Are you looking for day to day supply cover? Are you qualified as Level 2 or Level 3? Are you looking for a role to improve your experience whilst having a balanced work/social life?
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
We have a vast array of schools across Plymouth and its surrounding areas who we supply cover for and we're always on the look out for more experience and caring teaching assistants to support them.
* The ability to choose which days you work and be in control of your own diary.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Working in a vast array of different schools.
* 24 hour on call facility.
* A refer a friend scheme*
* Flexible approach to the work you undertake.
* A motivated consultant with a positive and trustworthy approach to match you to the right school.
* To support the identified students and their needs (literacy, numeracy, EAL and other interventions in a variety of subject areas
* Support student learning* Motivated students to increase their potential
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
* Feel comfortable receiving direction from the classroom teacher
* Easily adapt to work alongside children who you have met that morning, to help aid them academically grow along with the curriculum
* Valid DBS
* NVQ level 2 or level 3
* Experience in working with KS1 and/or KS2 children
* Resilience and a great work ethic
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide satisfactory references.
If you're passionate about working with children and helping pave a way for their future this could be a fantastic opportunity for you, Please forward your CV to now!