Job Title: Contracts Administration Executive
Location: Yiewsley, West Drayton
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a Contracts Purchasing Administrator to join the team in our Yiewsley office.
- Establishing and maintaining client Agreements on the Contracts Database
- Database amendments and on-going maintenance
- Charging of Agreements and Service Calls
- Management of Contract T&C's
- Other ad-hoc admin functions
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing new Agreements and uploading equipment schedules onto Contracts Database
- Processing renewed Agreements and amending equipment schedules
- Providing details of required Sub Contracted elements of Agreements and passing to Operations Dept. for implementing
- Addressing queries and amending Agreement details if necessary
- Establishing Invoice records for future Agreement charging
- Raising Agreement invoices
- Invoicing and Voucher allocation against Service Order Jobs
- Any other ad-hoc invoicing (e.g. overtime)
Contract T&Cs Management
- Raising Agreement T&C's and sending to Client
- Tracking the return of signed T&C's and attaching to the associated Agreement
- Chasing the return of unsigned Agreement T&C's
- Updating payment details for Sales Commission purposes
- Any other ad-hoc functions as required
- Word to a good level
- Excel to a high level (create formulas & spreadsheets)
- Working knowledge of putting presentations together
- Audio skills, if possible
- Diary management
- Cross reference of IP billing
- Use of internal systems
- Thorough, demonstrates attention to detail
- Able to communicate well at all levels.
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Organised and able to identify and prioritise work.
- Supportive and reliable team member.
- Ability to remain motivated by targets and deadlines
- Ability to learn new skills
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Contracts Administrator, Compliance Officer, Sales Contracts Administrator, Legal Assistant, Support Administrator, Business Support Administrator, Contracts Assistant, Agreements Administrator, Commercial Contracts Advisor and Contracts Executive may also be considered for this role.