Are you confident in public speaking?
Are you passionate about new technology and training?
Do you have excellent communication and relationship building skills?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading brand.
A little bit about us…
We're a retail marketing agency specialising in driving growth in an ever-connected world. We combine the power of people, technology, and consumer insight to deliver moments that matter. You will be the connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our values create the Blue Square heartbeat and are the centre of everything we do.
1. Excellence - we bring our best self-everyday
2. Integrity - we always do the right thing
3. Heart - we work & lead with heart
4. Curious - we seek to understand, grow & develop
5. Together - we grow & stand stronger
What does a typical day in this role look like?
* Build a consistent brand experience in stores through formulating and executing training plans
* To train 100% of store staff within your territory to expert level
* To ensure 100% completion of Online Training modules and encourage regular usage
* Build and maintain effective professional working relationships in store to maximise training opportunities through out of hour sessions, managers' meetings etc.
* Devise innovative ways to build knowledge and demonstrate ROI
* Planning and prioritising own time efficiently and effectively to run a geographic area to a high standard at all times
* Concise, detailed reporting of territory activity and competitor information
* Building and execution of training plans around flagship launches both for our client's and competitor devices
* Responsible for motivating staff to drive sales and create brand awareness through your training plan
We'd love to meet someone with...
* Retail or training experience
* Ability to build and execute store training plans
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Able to identify and adapt to various training requirements
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships (influence and negotiating)
* Experience and confidence within carrying out business conversations
* Ability to support Training team during flagship launches
And last but not least… what's in it for you?!
* Working with a leading brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices
* Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
* We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.