Morgan Mckinley are partnering with a client based in Gloucestershire that are looking for a Credit Reporting Analyst to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
You will be working closely with the finance and sales department and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for customers that are due refunds/credits and ensure these are processed in a timely manner.
- Carrying out various reconciliations on customer accounts and investigating any discrepancies.
- Working closely with the sales department and discussing claims.
- Data analysis and issuing reports for the customer and the sales team
- Discussing customer accounts with the customer and the sales team and applying any necessary discounts
- Assisting with various projects
- Producing management reports showing KPI's
- Controlling write off's within company guidelines
- Partnering with all departments across the business
Experience required includes:
- Strong Excel skills (data manipulation, pivots, v look ups)
- Data analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration background, added benefit if this includes claims experience
To apply for the role please contact Lucy Platt on or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.