Our client are a fast growth ecommerce business.
To fuel their success, the company now requires a Digital Marketing Manager who is decisive and has experience working in a fast-paced environment across various marketing disciplines.
Reporting directly to their Marketing Director.
Roles & responsibilities
Trade & Marketing
- Responsible for forecasting annual and monthly sales targets.
- Must have the ability to translate this top line sales target into a monthly channel target.
- Responsible for executing the marketing strategy.
- Responsible for planning and executing the Marketing Trade calendar to drive sales across all territories.
- Hourly, daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of key metrics in the market, highlighting areas of concern, trends and opportunities, as well as providing theories and recommendations to maximise sales.
- Actively liaising with the internal and external team throughout the day to ensure targets are met.
- Responsible for generating awareness, driving website traffic and lifting sales via all digital channels including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Email, Organic Social, Paid Social, Video, Display, PR, Offline Mailers, TV and OOH activity.
- Must have experience developing and executing retention and acquisition strategies.
- Responsible for reviewing and recommending improvements to promotional activity.
- Strong analytical background, you must be good with numbers with the ability to spot data trends.
- Responsible for hitting monthly targets. Must have a proactive approach to sales targets: know when to maximise on sales opportunities when they arise.
- Responsible for forecasting channel targets in line with the overall monthly targets.
- Managing budgets, monitoring spend and ensuring ROIs are in line with targets.
- Key point of contact and gatekeeper for the planning and execution of all customer-facing commercial activities.
- Own the trading calendar and ensure key actions and activities are briefed out to the wider marketing team and manage these deadlines.
- Liaise with direct reports on a daily basis.
- Briefing in the trading calendar and campaign plans to the wider marketing team and setting individual actions.
- Reporting results to key internal stakeholders within the business and offering insight into market trends.
- Conduct regular troubleshooting audits, log any issues and report to the Development agency.
- Propose AB tests to help improve performance of the site.
- Manage, prioritise and actively manage any requests sent to the Web Development agency.
Campaign & Creative
- Take the lead on campaigns, organising the team to deliver on time with exceptional attention to detail
- Working closely with the Creative Team to ensure content is utilised consistently across all marketing channels and ensuring that all campaigns are planned in, in line with the trade calendar and asset availability.
- Working with Photography Studio & Merchandising team to ensure that all new arrivals are on site in a timely manner.
- Take a "mobile first" approach to creative and commercial activity and ensure that the wider team are also taking the same approach.
You & your skills
- Must have meticulous organisational skills & exceptional attention to detail
- Must have the ability to scrutinise all marketing activity in order to improve in future, whilst ensuring that a job well done is always recognised and rewarded
- Must take pride in their work and their delivery, accuracy is an important element of this role.
- Must have a proactive, can-do approach to any requests.
- Must have the confidence to share their opinion and, where necessary, have the ability to voice their thoughts and ideas to senior stakeholders within the business. Must have the ability to back up their ideas with data.
- Thrives on being a key member of senior management, with the ability to form key relationships with other senior members of other departments.
- Must have experience leading a team and outside agencies.
- International Experience would be preferable.
- Strong digital marketing skills, brand, retail or agency experience.
- Must have a strong understanding of all digital channels.
- Must have a very strong understanding about this market and consumer mindset.
- Must be highly analytical.
- Commercially minded and able to plan trading events.
- A mature and highly ambitious individual with a creative flair.
- Confident and a good negotiator.
- A good team leader and respectable mentor who can motivate and lead a team well.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task several projects at any one time.
- A calm individual who can work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines.
- Highly professional and target driven.
Excellent package on offer