Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £22,000 OTE £45,000
Location: Manchester City Centre Head Office
What we’re looking for
Are you target driven, pro-active, and ready to work for a fast-paced market-leading fintech business?
We're on the look-out for highly motivated and hungry Sales Professionals who can deliver success whilst having some fun along the way and being rewarded for hard work.
If you find it easy to build relationships and rapport with customers and clients using a consultative sales approach with the ability to manage pipelines you will be successful at Zuto. Within this role there are no 'cold calls’ and you’ll be involved sales cycles from start to finish working towards offering tailored solutions for each individual customer.
Who you’ll be working for
Zuto, we are a multi-million-pound, market-leading business connecting customers, lenders and car dealerships across the UK. Our mission is simple, it is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity offering customers a very consultative approach to help them find the right finance deal using industry-leading technology and information.
We believe in enabling our team of over 350 Zutonites, based across two sites in Manchester City Centre and South Manchester to work autonomously within an energising and inspiring environment.
Zuto has a leading reputation within the industry, and we are building on these strong foundations to bring about transformation; with the intention of redefining the customer experience. Our history and success speaks for itself; over thirteen years we have built strong foundations with our leading industry partners Autotrader, Piston Heads and Gumtree while working closely with the FCA.
What we expect
· Hunger to succeed
· Money motivated
· Career driven (Over 80% of our sales managers are promoted from within Zuto)
· Energetic, confident, and professional
· Team player
What we require
· Proven sales experience-The ideal candidate would have 12 months+ sales experience in a high activity sales environment.
· Consultative approach to sales- A strong communicator with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
· Working in a target-based environment- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, target driven environment, without compromising on quality of delivery.
· B2B or B2C sales- Experienced gained from the automotive industry is preferred, but not required.
· Positive attitude- A positive and resilient attitude individual who will consistently perform at a high level to meet and exceed targets
· The Sales Executive will be the main point of contact between Zuto and our customers; helping to support them through their car-buying journey to ensuring the best outcome is always reached.
· Being pro-active with your pipeline by maintaining contact with customers, suppliers, and lenders.
· Proactively making a high volume of calls to the customers, dealerships, and lenders on a daily basis.
· Meeting and exceeding sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis. This will include self- management of daily KPIs.
· Being up to date on the latest in-house technology and processes, alongside lender products.
· Ensuring your calls are compliant and adhere to FCA regulations, keeping your customer fully informed is crucial.
· Working within a tight knit team, you will provide assistance and support to other team members as required.
What we are offering you
· £22K basic - £50K OTE
· 28 days holiday including bank holidays
· Additional days off for your birthday and charity days
· Training and development with career progression opportunities
· Internal reward and cashback schemes
· Award dinners, social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
· Income protection and financial advice